Our goal is to attract and retain talented and dedicated employees by providing a friendly and collaborative work environment that offers meaningful career opportunities, competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package, and various professional and personal development opportunities.
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Bryn Athyn College’s mission of the student employment program is to provide students with meaningful work experiences that build practical skills particular to a certain function and general skills such as punctuality, discipline, honesty, thoroughness, teamwork, and problem solving. This experiential education is a key aspect of a student’s educational experience.
POSITION: Stand-By Work Crew
POSITIONS OPEN: 8 – 12: hired on as-needed basis / on call only
WHERE: Campus of BA College, ANC Secondary School, BA Church School
WHEN: Anytime needed
HOURS: As-needed basis
PAY: $10.00 per hour 8 AM – 8 PM
$15 per hour outside the above times, weekends, holidays.
The Consolidated Plant Operations (CPO) seeks student workers to work on an as-needed basis as on-call employees. Participants on this crew may be called upon to help with a number of situations that arise during the school year. Workers should be able to comfortably lift 50 pounds and work in cold, windy, wet, and slippery/icy conditions. Working hours may include weekends, late nights, or early mornings, as is often the case during a snowstorm. If selected, you may be contacted by any number of supervisors and asked if you are available. It is understood you may have other campus employment.
- Moving furniture or other items
- Setting up for functions
- Leaf removal
- Snow removal
- Other duties as required by the Director of Campus Services
Must be currently enrolled as a student of Bryn Athyn College and in good academic standing. Applicants should be friendly, reliable, punctual, and comfortable dealing with employees at all levels, students, and visitors. Applicants must be very dependable, have the ability to follow instructions, and display a sense of professionalism at all times while on duty.
Interested applicants should complete a student application and submit a resume to Jody Maddock, Director of Campus Services, at inter-office Box 278, or at [email protected]. Applications accepted until positions are filled.
FACULTY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
STAFF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
POSITION: Head Women’s Field Hockey Coach – Full Time Position
Description: Bryn Athyn College is accepting applications for the full-time position of Head Women’s Field Hockey Coach. The successful candidate will supervise, coordinate and manage all aspects of a new women’s intercollegiate field hockey team to begin play in the fall of 2017. The incumbent will also be responsible for other administrative duties to be assigned. Minimum qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree, previous coaching experience in a NCAA school, demonstrating a successful record as a coach, and demonstrated success in recruiting student-athletes. The approximate starting salary will be competitive against benchmarked peers and offers an excellent benefits package. Bryn Athyn College is a NCAA Division III provisional member, as well as a full member in the North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Knowledge and passion for the sport of field hockey
- Ability to lead, motivate and communicate with student athletes
- Commitment and dedication to academic success
- Strong organizational and developmental skills
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Ability to conduct on practices and manage game strategy
- Organize recruiting materials and identify potential prospects
- Develop recruiting strategy and maintain contact with recruits
- Develop a conditioning program along with practices
- Collaborate with the Director of Athletics to organize and administer team equipment purchases and distribution/collection
- Meet with players during the season and conduct post season interviews
- Maintain accurate record keeping and transparency within the program
- Knowledge NCAA Division III and NEAC rules and regulations
- Additional duties as assigned and reassessed by the Director of Athletics
The head coach is expected to support and enhance the focus Bryn Athyn College Athletics to build a program that fosters commitment, sportsmanship, and charity.
Application Instructions: Anticipated start date is July 1, 2016. Applications will be accepted through June 20, 2016. Please send letter of interest, resume, and contact information for at least three professional references to Matthew Kennedy, Director of Athletics, Bryn Athyn College, College Dr – Box 717, Bryn Athyn, PA 19009. [email protected]. Bryn Athyn College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.