Catalog, Courses, and Forms
Our course information and important forms are just a click away, whether you are just starting the admissions process or you are a current student looking for an exam schedule to see if you can fit in that service trip over Spring Break.
Catalog and Course Information
NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS
Get ready for the upcoming school year by looking through our course offerings and our student handbook:
- Course Bulletin (PDF): Provides descriptions of all courses for the academic year. – (Archived Catalogs)
- Undergraduate Student Handbook (PDF): Provides vital information about academic policies and student life at Bryn Athyn College. – (Archived Catalogs)
- BAC Programs and Organization (PDF): Provides information about our degree programs and our institution. – (Archived Catalogs)
- Complete Course Catalog (PDF): Provides a complete list of all the courses offered at Bryn Athyn College. – (Archived Catalogs)
- Academic Calendar (PDF): Provides an updated schedule of coursework, holidays, and important dates for the full academic year. – (Archived Catalogs)
Not yet decided on Bryn Athyn? Our Course Bulletin (PDF) provides descriptions of all our course offerings. Take a look and see if you can picture yourself here.
Once you’ve taken a look at our offerings, explore our academic majors to get a picture of how our course offerings fit in with our overall academic program.
REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
Are you a Bryn Athyn College alum in need of an official transcript? Download, print, and complete the following form. Then return it to the College Office, PO Box 717, Bryn Athyn, PA 19009.