The Swedenborg Library subscribes to a number of electronic resources to aid students, faculty and patrons in their research and education. This gives Bryn Athyn students access to a number of academic databases through the campus network.
For resources that require log-in information, please contact the Library circulation desk.
- Credo – an online library that provides access to the full text of hundreds of highly regarded and popular reference titles. Entries are enhanced with images, sound files, animations and videos
- EBSCO Business Resources – includes Business Source Premier, Regional Business News, and Business eBooks
- EBSCO eBooks – ebooks on a wide range of topics
- Encyclopedia Britannica – a multimedia encyclopedia and dictionary
- Facts on File News Services – full text of the Facts On File World News Digest since 1940
- INFOTRAC – provides access to two collections: Eighteenth Century Collections Online, a full text database of books, sermons, essays, and other works published in the 18th century, and Academic OneFile, which includes citations, abstracts, and full text of English and foreign-language works in the subjects of philosophy, science, medicine, religion, the arts, history, geography, and law
- JSTOR – collection of academic journals
- PsycARTICLES – full text of nearly 80 landmark journals in behavioral science and related fields ranging from education, to nursing, to business, to neuroscience. | For a tutorial on how to use this resource, click here
- Science Direct Health and Life Sciences – access to books and journal articles in the biological sciences
- Wilson Art Full Text – full-text coverage of art journals from 1984 to the present
- Birds of North America (BNA) – a multimedia database that provides complete life histories for 716+ species of birds breeding in the United States and Canada