Paying Your Bill
|Tuition Billing Schedule 2014-2015|
|Term||Billing Date||Payment Due Date(s)|
|Fall 2014||July 11||August 1 (payment arrangements with Bursar’s Office)|
|October 3 (payment due in full for fall bill)|
|Winter 2014-15||October 31||January 9 (payment due in full for winter bill)|
|Spring 2015||February 13||May 1 (payment due in full for spring bill)|
IMPORTANT TUITION BILLING SCHEDULE DETAILS
- The total amount due must be received by the final due date. Failure to pay in full by the final due date for each term will result in a registration hold, and if left unresolved, will prevent future term registration.
- These due dates are for students who pay on a per-term basis. Students on monthly payment plans, as arranged with the bursar’s office, must submit their final payment by May 1st. (Please see below for more information regarding payment plans.)
VIEW YOUR BILL
To view your bill, get your Sonis ID number and pin number ready, and follow these steps:
- Go to https://emanuel.brynathyn.edu/sonisweb200/studsect.cfm.
- Enter your 9 digit Sonis ID number and pin number. (If you have zeros in front of your Sonis ID number, make sure to enter all of them.)
- Click on the “Billing” tab to view your bill for the current term.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR TUITION 2014-15
- Pay with cash or check payable to Bryn Athyn College. Please mail checks to the attention of the Bursar’s Office at P.O. Box 462, Bryn Athyn, PA 19009.
- Pay your bill with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. You may also complete recurring credit card payments if you would like to have your card charged for a specific amount on a regular basis. You may request a credit card payment form or call the Bursar’s Office at 267-502-2493 to make a payment over the phone.
- Domestic students can set up a payment plan through Tuition Management Systems. TMS allows you to make regular payments automatically or manually online. Visit www.afford.com/brynathyn to set up an account and enroll in a payment schedule. (See below for more details regarding TMS.)
- Bryn Athyn College now offers a fast, convenient, and secure way for international students to send funds for payments by partnering with a company called peerTransfer. (See below for more details regarding peerTransfer.)
- Full-time employees of the Academy or General Church may elect to have their tuition payments deducted directly from their paychecks instead of using Tuition Management Systems. If you qualify and wish to pay a portion of your bill via this method, please contact the Bursar’s Office for a payroll deduction form. Deductions can only continue through the 2nd payday in April 2015, as tuition balances are due May 1st.
- Apply for a student or parent loan. Students eligible for federal student aid may qualify for a Stafford Loan or a parent PLUS loan. Loans offered via the Federal Student Aid program usually have more beneficial terms and rates than private loans from a bank or credit union. Call the Financial Aid Office for more information (267-502-6000).
- Apply to your bill any Tuition Prepayment Certificates that were purchased in your name by returning them to the attention of the Bursar’s Office at the above address.
DOMESTIC STUDENTS – Tuition Management Systems Payment Plans
An extended payment plan is available from Tuition Management Systems, Inc., whereby a student or their parents may spread payment for the full year of student fees over the course of twelve months (starting May 2014), eleven months (starting June 2014), ten months (starting July 2014), nine months (starting August 2014), or eight months (starting September 2014). All extended payment plans start on the 1st or the 25th of each month and end in April 2015. Single term payment plans are also available for students who enroll during the winter or spring term (please see chart below for details). There is a nominal fee of $50 for the extended plans, and $40 for single term plans. Information about TMS can be obtained via their website, www.afford.com/brynathyn, or by calling 1-800-722-4867.
|Billing Dates 2014-15|
|Term||Billing Date||Payment Due Date||Payment Plan Comments|
|Fall||July 11||October 3||Students may set up a TMS payment plan for all three terms at this time.|
|Winter||October 31||January 9||Students may sign up with TMS for a three month plan for winter term starting November 1st or 25th. (Students may enroll in October.)|
|Spring||February 13||May 1||Students may sign up with TMS for a three month plan for spring term starting February 1st or 25th. (Students may enroll in January.)|
Students who have an outstanding balance due and are not following a payment plan will not be allowed to register for courses or receive transcripts until the balance is paid. Students having trouble making payments are strongly encouraged to communicate their problem to the Bursar and Financial Aid Office in order to avoid punitive action.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS – peerTransfer
Bryn Athyn College now offers a fast, convenient, and secure way for international students to send funds for payments through peerTransfer. Students can make international payments with real-time currency conversion while paying less in fees than what is typically charged by banks for direct wire transfers. This service offers 24-hour support in multiple languages. Please visit www.peertransfer.com/school/brynathyn for more information.