Withdrawals and Refunds
If a student withdraws for any reason, the payment of those fees which have come due is not subject to cancellation or reduction. However, upon written application, and entirely at the option of Bryn Athyn College, the following refunds may be allowed:
- Withdrawal within the 1st week —75% of tuition and room costs for the term.
- Withdrawal within the 2nd week—50% of tuition and room costs for the term.
- Withdrawal within the 3rd week—25% of tuition and room costs for the term.
- No refund of tuition or room costs after the 3rd week.
- Comprehensive fee prorated to the end of the week during which the student withdraws.
- All institutional assistance is prorated based upon actual fees charged.
- Federal financial assistance is adjusted based on the conditions and timing of the student’s withdrawal, according to the regulations of the U.S. Department of Education. All unearned funds are required by law to be returned. Midterm withdrawals may result in the student owing unearned funds to the college or the Department of Education. Students who are concerned about how a mid-term withdrawal might affect their balance are encouraged to contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Board fees prorated to the end of the board week in which the student withdraws, plus an overhead charge made by the food service organization.
- Payment of refunds will be made only after the end of the term during which a student withdraws from school.