Bryn Athyn values the diversity and richness of cultural experience that international students bring to campus. Currently students from 15 countries attend Bryn Athyn.
Application requirements for international applicants:
- Completed Online Application (or PDF)
- High school diploma, certificate, or record of examinations
- Transcript(s) of courses, or subjects and grades
- SAT and/or ACT
- Recommendation (or PDF)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
- International Student Certification of Finances (PDF)
- Interview may be required
All applications from international students will be considered in mid-February, shortly after the February 1 priority deadline. International students should enter at the beginning of the academic year in the Fall Term. Exceptions may be made for applicants who are native speakers or whose TOEFL scores reflect they are near-native speakers of English.
TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (TOEFL)
If English is not your native language, you should take the TOEFL at least one month prior to the application deadline. Have the test results sent to Bryn Athyn College. Our school code is 2002.
- Minimum TOEFL score: 520 (paper), 190 (computer-based), 70 (internet-based)
- Minimum IELTS score: 5.5
TOFEL or IELTS can be waived for a student who has studied for four years in an English-medium school where English is the primary language of instruction.