Enrolling Student Guide – Fall 2014-15
* Returning Students – Note Asterisks
A ONE-STOP GUIDE FOR FIRST YEAR, TRANSFER, AND RETURNING STUDENTS
This page is designed for students who have already been accepted into Bryn Athyn College for Fall 2014-15 and have confirmed their plans by filling out an Intent to Enroll Form and paying the $200.00 enrollment deposit. If you have not yet done so, submit your Enrollment Deposit online, or print the PDF and mail in your payment by May 1st. You can also fax your form to 267-502-2593, and call the admissions office to pay by phone, 267-502-6000.
- Orientation Welcome Packet
- Orientation Letter to New Students
- Orientation Schedule (Resident AND Commuter Students): Saturday, August 23-Tuesday, August 26.
New Student Checklist
Please go through the following “New Student Checklist”, and make sure you have completed all of the steps necessary prior to your arrival on campus. Some of the details have not yet been determined, so keep an eye open for updated materials.
All new students are required to attend one of our Registration Days:
- Saturday, May 17, 2014 – Registration Closed
- Monday, June 9, 2014 – Registration Closed
- Friday, July 25, 2014 – Registration Closed
- Friday, August 15, 2014 – RSVP
Fill out the Registration Form, or call 267-502-6000 to RSVP, or to request an exemption for distance.
Orientation: Saturday, August 23 – Tuesday, August 26
All new students are required to attend New Student Orientation from Saturday, August 23 – Tuesday, August 26. Read the a href=”/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/2014-Orientation-Welcome-Packet.pdf” target=”_blank”>Orientation Welcome Packet for more information.
- Please print the Medical Form (PDF), and have your physician fill out and mail to the address listed on the form by June 15th.
- Students are not permitted to move onto campus, attend classes, or register for classes at orientation until her/his Medical Form (PDF) has been reviewed and cleared by the student health center staff. These forms are due by June 15th.
Many doctors’ offices schedule appointments several weeks or even months in advance. Students who are unable to schedule an appointment before the June 15th deadline could instead go to their current physician’s office and ask the office to fill in the immunization history on Bryn Athyn College’s medical form. Physicians’ offices are able usually to do this in less than a week. Once the immunization information is entered on the form by the physician’s office then a student may use a service such as a “CVS Minute Clinic” to complete the remaining physician’s portion of the medical form. The cost for this service at a minute clinic or similar service is usually in the range of 50-80 dollars. Minute-Clinic Locations: CVS Minute Clinics - http://www.minuteclinic.com/ Walgreens Take-Care Clinic - http://takecarehealth.com/locations.aspx
- If you are seeking financial aid of any kind, make sure that you have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submitted it to Bryn Athyn College (CEEB code: 003228).
- Pennsylvania residents only: if you are seeking state aid, make sure that you have released your FAFSA to the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA).
- Students seeking student loans: first time borrowers are required to complete Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note.
- If you would like to set up an extended payment plan for tuition and fees, consult Tuition Management Systems, Inc.
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted your FAFSA along with the Tuition Remission Form.
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted the New Church Grant Application, or download the (PDF).