Enrolling Student Guide
A ONE-STOP GUIDE FOR FIRST YEAR, TRANSFER, AND RETURNING STUDENTS
This page is designed for students who have already been accepted into Bryn Athyn College for the Fall Term and have confirmed their plans by submitting the Intent to Enroll Form with their $200.00 enrollment deposit. If you have not yet done so, submit your Enrollment Deposit online, or print the PDF and mail in your payment by May 1st. You can also call the admissions office to pay by phone at 267-502-6000.
Check out our Welcome Brochure HERE.
New and Returning Students: Please go through the following “Student Checklist” and make sure you have completed all of the steps necessary prior to your arrival on campus. Some of the details have not yet been determined, so keep an eye open for updated materials.
All students, both resident and non-resident (including transfer), are required to fill out the Registration Form or call 267-502-6000 to RSVP for one of the following Registration Days:
- May 14 – this registration day is now full
- June 23 – RSVP HERE
Note: Students attending the earliest Registration Days may have first priority when registering for courses. It is therefore highly recommended that students choose the earliest available.
Questions? Please contact:
Abbey Nash, Head of Academic Advising
Orientation: August 20-23
- Please print the Medical Form (PDF) and have your physician fill it out and mail to the address listed on the form by July 1st.
- A student is not permitted to move onto campus, attend classes, or register for classes at orientation until her/his Medical Form (PDF) has been reviewed and cleared by the student health center staff. These forms are due by July 1st.
Many doctors’ offices schedule appointments several weeks or even months in advance. Students who are unable to schedule an appointment before the June 15th deadline could instead go to their current physician’s office and ask the office to fill in the immunization history on Bryn Athyn College’s medical form. Physicians’ offices are usually able to do this in less than a week. Once the immunization information is entered on the form by the physician’s office a student may use a service such as a “CVS Minute Clinic” to complete the remaining physician’s portion of the medical form. The cost for this service at a minute clinic or similar service is usually in the range of 50-80 dollars. Minute-Clinic Locations: CVS Minute Clinics – http://www.minuteclinic.com/ Walgreens Take-Care Clinic – http://takecarehealth.com/locations.aspx
- If you are seeking financial aid of any kind, make sure that you have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submitted it to Bryn Athyn College (CEEB code: 003228).
- Pennsylvania residents only: if you are seeking state aid, make sure that you have released your FAFSA to the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA).
- Students seeking student loans: first time borrowers are required to complete Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note.
- If you would like to set up an extended payment plan for tuition and fees, consult Tuition Management Systems, Inc.
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted your FAFSA along with the Tuition Remission Form.
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted the New Church Grant Application. Download the (PDF) here.