Student Enrollment Guide – Winter
MESSAGE FROM ORIENTATION COORDINATOR
Welcome to Bryn Athyn College! We are excited that you are joining us this winter and look forward to welcoming you on November 30th, 2014.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you soon!
267-502-6029 | [email protected]
A ONE-STOP GUIDE FOR FIRST YEAR, TRANSFER, AND RETURNING STUDENTS
This page is designed for students who have already been accepted into Bryn Athyn College for the Winter Term and have confirmed their plans by filling out an Intent to Enroll Form and paying the $200.00 enrollment deposit. If you have not yet done so, submit your Enrollment Deposit online, or print the PDF and mail in your payment by October 15th. You can also fax your form to 267-502-2593 or call the admissions office to pay by phone at 267-502-6000.
New Student Checklist
Please go through the following “New Student Checklist” and make sure you have completed all of the steps necessary prior to your arrival on campus.
Once you have completed all of the items below, email the College Office to register for courses.
We are excited that you are joining us this winter and look forward to welcoming you on November 30th, 2014. Click Here for more details, as well as a full orientation schedule.
- Please print the Medical Form (PDF) and have your physician fill it out and mail to the address listed on the form by November 15th.
- Please fill out the online TB Screening Questionnaire required of all students on an annual basis.
- A student is not permitted to move onto campus, attend classes, or register for classes at orientation until her/his Medical Form (PDF) and TB Screening Questionnaire have been reviewed and cleared by the student health center staff. These forms are due by November 15th.
Many doctors’ offices schedule appointments several weeks or even months in advance. Students who are unable to schedule an appointment before the November 15th deadline could instead go to their current physician’s office and ask the office to fill in the immunization history on Bryn Athyn College’s medical form. Physicians’ offices are usually able to do this in less than a week. Once the immunization information is entered on the form by the physician’s office then a student may use a service such as a “CVS Minute Clinic” to complete the remaining physician’s portion of the medical form. The cost for this service at a minute clinic or similar service is usually in the range of 50-80 dollars.
CVS Minute Clinics – http://www.minuteclinic.com/
Walgreens Take-Care Clinic – http://takecarehealth.com/locations.aspx
- If you are seeking financial aid of any kind, make sure that you have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submitted it to Bryn Athyn College (CEEB code: 003228).
- Pennsylvania residents only: if you are seeking state aid, make sure that you have released your FAFSA to the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA).
- Students seeking student loans: first time borrowers are required to complete Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note.
- If you would like to set up an extended payment plan for tuition and fees, consult Tuition Management Systems, Inc.
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted your FAFSA along with the Tuition Remission Form.
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted the New Church Grant Application, or download the (PDF).