Welcome back to Bryn Athyn College! Please go through the following "Returning Student Checklist" below, and make sure you have completed all of the steps necessary prior to your return to campus. You may also want to print the PDF Checklist to make sure you have completed all of the necessary steps prior to your return.
If you are renewing your attendance at Bryn Athyn College after an absence of more than two years, go to the New Student Enrollment Guide and complete all required forms, including the medical form. Orientation Session One is not required.
Emergency Contact Information
• Fill out the online Emergency Contact Information Form. This form is required for all students on an annual basis.
You may also want to print this list of important phone numbers and email addresses
• If you are seeking financial aid of any kind, make sure that you have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submitted it to Bryn Athyn College (CEEB code: 003228).
• Pennsylvania residents only: if you are seeking state aid, make sure that you have released your FAFSA to the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA).
• Students seeking student loans: first time borrowers are required to complete Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note.
• If you would like to set up an extended payment plan for tuition and fees, consult Tuition Management Systems, Inc.
• All incoming, enrolled, full-time students are required to come to campus with a laptop.
• If you'd like to participate in athletics, please visit our Sports Medicine page..
• Please fill out the online TB Screening Questionaire required of all students on an annual basis.
• Please print and send in the Health Insurance Plan (PDF) before August 1st, or you will be automatically added to the College Insurance plan.
• Please print and sign the Residence Policies Form (PDF) and mail it with your housing security deposit of $250.00 to the address listed on the form.
• Print the Packing List (PDF) to use as a worksheet.
• Returning resident students should plan to arrive on campus between 12:00 and 6:00 pm on Sunday, August 26.