Welcome to Bryn Athyn College’s Office of Human Resources. The Office of Human Resources
at Bryn Athyn College depends on an outstanding faculty and staff, working together
collaboratively, to create the framework that allows students to pursue their intellectual
and spiritual goals. The Office of Human Resources mission is to support the college’s
principles, values, vision, and strategic plans; to assist in the total operation
in meeting its goals through its most valuable resource—its PEOPLE. It is our mission
· Recruit and retain the best-qualified people and recognize and encourage the
value of building a culture of belonging in the workplace.
· Establish, administer, and effectively communicate sound policies, rules and
practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining college
compliance with employment and labor laws and reduce risk to the college.
· Provide a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy, and secure.
· Be strategic partners in all aspects of organizational planning.
· Provide excellence in all human resources programs and services.
This mission is achieved through a teamwork philosophy that is inspired through effective
organizational skills, proactive efforts, and a balance between professionalism and
the ability to have fun!