Bryn Athyn College is preparing to reopen for the fall term in September. For reopening communications and other response information and action plans for COVID-19, visit the COVID-19 Update page:
Welcome to Bryn Athyn College’s Office of Human Resources. We are dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts, retains, and services our employees with high regard in support of their commitment to the College. The Office of Human Resource Department at Bryn Athyn College depends on an outstanding faculty and staff, working together collaboratively, to create the infrastructure that allows students to pursue their intellectual and spiritual interests. We offer an array of services, including:
- Answering any questions and offering guidance to any employee on any work-related matter
- Helping to recruit and select the most qualified individuals for any of our job openings
- Helping to prevent, recognize, and address workplace problems, ensuring fairness and consistency
- Assisting employees at all levels develop skills needed for their professional enrichment
- Developing effective and competitive compensation and benefits
- Helping others reconcile differences to create a workplace that reflects the values of the institution
It is our mission to provide an array of specialized, customer-focused services that align comprehensive strategies with simple solutions and best practices. We support and value our employees as highly regarded professionals who dedicate their work to the mission of Bryn Athyn College.
Director of Human Resources
Renée L. Rosenfeld
Zachary (Zack) Mullen joined Bryn Athyn College’s HR Office as a Human Resources intern on August 1, 2020. Zack is a senior Psychology major at Arcadia University, where he also serves as a Resident Assistant (RA). Originally from Brookly, NY, Zack now calls Newtown, PA home. He looks forward to a career in Human Resources and will work 8 hours/wk, virtually, in BAC’s HR Office through his May 2021 graduation.