Administrative Forms and Information
- Undergraduate Student Handbook: Academic policies and student life (Archived Catalogs)
- Programs and Organization (PDF): Degree programs and institutional info (Archived Catalogs)
- Complete Course Catalog (PDF): List of all the courses offered at Bryn Athyn College (Archived Catalogs)
- Course Bulletin (PDF): Term-specific course and calender info (Archived Catalogs)
- Academic Calendar (PDF): Schedule of coursework, holidays, and important dates (Archived Catalogs)
- Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- Intent to Withdraw (PDF):This form indicates your intent to withdraw from Bryn Athyn College during the middle of a term.
- Request for an Extended Absence (PDF): This form indicates your request to take an extended absence from classes for one to three weeks when for reasons beyond your control, such as serious illness, attendance is problematic.
- Extended Absence Worksheet (PDF): This form accompanies your request to take an extended absence from classes for one to three weeks. It needs to be filled out by you and your instructor for each course in which you are currently enrolled.
- Incomplete Grade Request Form (PDF): This form indicates your request for a temporary grade of Incomplete in a course.
- Intent to Go Part Time (PDF)
- Transfer Credit Form (PDF): If you plan to take courses at another institution and transfer them back into BAC, please complete this form for pre-approval.
- Foreign Language Waiver Form
- Foreign Language Independent Assessment
- Chapel Self-Study Request Form (PDF)
New and Returning Student Forms
- General Admissions Forms
- Athletics Participation
- Vehicle Registration and Parking Permit Form (PDF)
- Student Health Insurance Forms (PDF)
- Medical Form (PDF)
Financial Aid Forms and Information
- New Church Grant Application (PDF)
- Dependent Student Special Circumstances Appeal (PDF)
- Independent Student Special Circumstances Appeal (PDF)
- International Student Certification of Finances (PDF)
- Consortium Agreement Form (PDF): Financial aid form that allows students to attend another institution using financial aid through Bryn Athyn College. Only for students who are enrolled in another institution full-time to fulfill necessary credits towards obtaining a degree through Bryn Athyn College.
Internship Forms and Information
Internship Forms for Students:
- Internship Application (PDF)
- Internship in the United States: WaiverandRelease (PDF)
- Internship in a Foreign Country: Waiver and Release (PDF)
Internship Forms for Supervisors: