Including Disclosure Requirements of the Higher Education Opportunity Act
- Student Data
- Academic Programs
- Academic Faculty and Staff
- Students with Disabilities
- Copyright Infringement Policy (…pending)
- Acceptable Computer Use Policy
- Student Activities
- Career and Placement Services
- Transfer of Credit: Student Handbook – Transfer Credit(page 15), Transfer Credit Form, Core Skill Transfer Credit Form
- Residence Life
- Counseling Services
- Truth in Advertising Statement – Materials produced by Bryn Athyn College must be accurate, truthful and non-deceptive, and all statements and claims must be backed up by evidence. Information must be selected and presented in terms of its intended audience and purpose, so that the information is clearly understood.
- Student Handbook – Records
- Withdrawal and Refund Policies
- Grievance and Complaint Policies
- Grievance Procedure: Grades (page 43)
- Grievance Procedure: Misconduct (page 47)
- Privacy (page 54)
- Discrimination, Harassment, or Retaliation Grievance Procedure (page 70)
- Disciplinary Action Grievance Procedure (page 94)
- Vaccination Policy
- Equity in Athletics Data Report – The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA) Survey is an annual report submitted by coeducational institutions that participate
in Title IV (the federal student financial aid program) and have an intercollegiate
athletic program. The report overviews institutional participation rates and financial
data, summarizing the institution’s commitment to providing equitable opportunities
for students who participate in women and men’s intercollegiate athletics teams.
The data submitted to the United States Department of Education (DOE) for the annual EADA can be accessed at the following site: http://ope.ed.gov/athletics.
Institutions are required to make this report available to campus community members including students, prospective students and the public by October 15 each year in order to comply with DOE regulations. If you wish to obtain a paper copy of these documents please contact us at (267) 502-2480.
- Pennsylvania Voter Registration Application
Please contact Casey Schauder for more information | email@example.com | 267.502.4828
Please contact the Financial Aid office for more information | firstname.lastname@example.org | 267.502.6000