Navigating a Useful Life
Bryn Athyn College is all about helping you find your path to do good. Your college experience will be full of joys, twists, and surprises as you prepare to answer life’s questions while finding your calling in life. A Bryn Athyn College education strives to help students navigate your choices and the kinds of love that fundamentally motivate your understanding and interest in a career and beyond.
Have you been thinking about your future and asking yourself: What do I want to do? and Who am I being called to become? You are asking the right questions AND it's ok not to know this answer now! As part of our new program Navigating a Useful Life, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Navigating a Useful Life is a brand-new take on what Bryn Athyn has always offered, now in a one stop shop to help you reflect on your own spiritual purpose as you explore major, career, and life pathways and develop relevant skills and perspectives. Our dedicated faculty and staff are here to help you at any point of your journey in these next few years.
Ready to find your path? Let us help you explore by attending one of our events or connecting with one of the Navigating a Useful Life committee members!
Example Past Events
- Launch Event: Navigating a Useful Life (May 2021)
- Career Education & Development- Career Exploration: Where a business degree may take you – Presenter Greg Payton discusses how his professional path led him to become the current VP of Diversity & Inclusion at PNC and an adjunct professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Rowan University. (May 2021)
- Career Education & Development- Strategies for Landing a Job Interview: Professional Certifications, Designations, & Affiliations, Panel of Speakers (April 2021)
- Career Education & Development- Where a psychology degree can take you, Madeline Cateriniccio, QPA, Director of Purchasing and Inventory at Middlesex College in New Jersey (Feb 2021)
- Career Education & Development- Where an education degree may take you, 11:10 -11:50 am- Amer Qatanani, Director of Blended/Distance Education with the College of Healthcare Professions in Texas (Oct 2020)
- Career Ed & Development- Career Day: Majors and More (Annually-October)
- CliftonStrengths Workshops at New Student Orientation