Master of Arts in Education
A graduate of Bryn Athyn College who has earned a:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Early Childhood Education will be assured admission
- The Master of Arts program in Education
- The Master of Arts program in Literacy with K – 12 Reading Specialist Certification
- The Master of Arts program in Educational Leadership with K – 12 Principal Certification
- Minor in Education will be assured admission into the Master of Arts program in Education with PK – 4 Certification
To be eligible for this articulation agreement, the following terms and agreements must be met:
- A student must have earned a bachelor’s degree or minor in Education with a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- A student must complete the formal admission process, and include a statement of purpose and an official Bryn Athyn College transcript. The chair of the Early Childhood Education department at Bryn Athyn College or his/her designee must provide a document attesting to the character and academic quality of the student. The application fee will be waived for applications completed online.
- Students earning a grade point average of 3.5 or above will be eligible for a 25% tuition discount on all course work taken in the Master of Arts program in Education, the Master of Arts program in Education with PK – 4 Certification, the Master of Arts program in Literacy with K – 12 Reading Specialist Certification, or the Master of Arts program in Educational Leadership with K – 12 Principal Certification.
Rosemont’s graduate programs in Education develop reflective thinkers with scholarly habits and the values and attitudes necessary for responsible, ethical leadership in educating future generations. Classes are small and the faculty’s approach is personal. The professors are current educational leaders and practitioners with a genuine commitment to their disciplines. The graduate Education classes are offered in a traditional semester or accelerated format featuring late afternoon, evening, and weekend classes.
Program graduates have been successful as teachers and teacher leaders in both public and private schools. For more information on the graduate programs in Education at Rosemont College, visit the program website here.