Master’s in Business Administration
Masters in Business Administration
Bryn Athyn College undergraduate students and recent alumni are invited to consider the new referral conditional admission into select master’s programs at Duquesne’s Palumbo-Donahue School of Business:
- MBA- Sustainable Business Practices (MBA-SBP)
- Professional MBA
- Master of Science in Analytics and Information Management
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
Bryn Athyn students will be required to meet the following admission criteria to be eligible for conditional admission to Duquesne:
- Earn at least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA.
- Achieve “senior level enrollment status” in the undergraduate program of study as defined by Bryn Athyn.
- Submit required admissions materials:
- A graduate Duquesne application.
- All required supporting documentation.
Additional Admissions Considerations
- Bryn Athyn business students and graduates (within the past 5 years) with at least a 3.25 GPA will receive a GMAT/GRE waiver. Applicants not meeting waiver requirements must meet official GMAT/GRE test scores of 500/305, respectively.
- Bryn Athyn students and graduates (within the past 5 years) who successfully complete a data science minor at Bryn Athyn with at least a 3.25 GPA will receive a GMAT waiver for the Master of Science in Analytics & Information Management.
For Bryn Athyn students and graduates (from the last 5 years) desiring admission to the Professional MBA, a minimum grade of a B- is required in the following Bryn Athyn courses in order to waive the associated MBA fundamental course requirement:
Mathematics 130 and either Mathematics 330 or Computer Science/Mathematics 235
Introduction to Statistics and either Introduction to Probability Theory or Discrete Structures
Business 141 and Business 142
Accounting I and Accounting II
- Duquesne reserves the right to review each applicant’s academic and professional qualifications and to make admissions decisions, in its sole discretion, independent of this agreement.
- For Bryn Athyn students and graduates (within the last 5 years) desiring admission to the MBA-SBP program, Duquesne will offer admitted students a scholarship of at least $5,000. This amount may be re- evaluated as necessary, based on enrollment numbers and financial resources.
- If a Bryn Athyn student is awarded admission prior to conferral of his/her bachelor’s degree, but their final cumulative GPA is below a 3.0 or they fail to complete the bachelor’s degree requirements, Duquesne may withdraw the offer of admission.
- While not required, Bryn Athyn students and graduates (within the last 5 years) desiring admission to the MS in Supply Chain Management are encouraged to complete relevant internships in an area in or related to supply chain management prior to applying to the MS program.
- Bryn Athyn students are required to send Duquesne a final, official transcript showing degree conferral before matriculating.
Interested Bryn Athyn College students and alumni can contact: